Delivery/Merchandiser Trainer- Post Falls 8.12.19
Delivery/Merchandiser Trainer- Post Falls
Hayden Beverage Co is looking to hire a Delivery Trainer to work out of our Post Falls, ID location. This position will be responsible for training and assisting in other areas of supervision related to product handling and delivery of product we distribute. Schedule is Thursday through Monday.
- You are competitive and like to work at a fast pace
- You like getting a physical workout while you work
- You are detail oriented and efficiently organized
- Can work well individually or in a team environment
- Able to take constructive feedback and willing to provide top notch customer service in accounts
- Can do/will do attitude
- Ideally you will have a Class “A” CDL or have the ability to obtain a Class “A” CDL in a specified time period, and an acceptable motor vehicle record
About the Adventure:
- Early morning starts; Trainers must be available for occasional additional days, or holidays, in addition to the regular schedule.
- Deliver product to stores, bars and restaurants
- Responsibilities include check-in, set-up and merchandising of product, rotation of product, and working closely with the sales team
- Starting wage depends on experience
For a copy of the full job description, please contact Human Resources.
Pre-employment drug testing and background check required. Benefits include medical, dental, flex plan, PTO, company paid life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays, referral bonuses, product discounts, Perks @ Work and so much more.
Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, go to “About”, select “Job Openings” and click the position you would like to apply for.
Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 380+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Founded in 1970, primarily focusing on Beer, Wine, Red Bull and other non-alcohol beverages, our goals are to be the best executing distributor of any product in the Northwest and to make our customers profitable.
Essential physical abilities include: Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, which permits the employee to discern verbal instructions and communicate effectively with others in person and by telephone; Sufficient visual and mental acuity, which permits the employee to comprehend written and verbal work instructions, and make determination of necessary actions to take to comply with hygiene and appearance standards for the facility; Uniforms may be provided and when provided must be worn in a safe manner shirts consistent with instructions as provided; Sufficient visual and manual dexterity, which permits the employee to operate safely in a fast moving environment; Sufficient body mobility, flexibility, and agility to repeatedly lift 28 to 60 pounds as well as lift 158 pounds up to 24” off the ground; Also, must be able to climb up and down truck steps and ladders without difficulty, sit for long periods and/or walk an equivalent of several miles per day.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts