Full Time Day Warehouse Crew Member: Post Falls 1.11.19
Full Time Day Warehouse Crew Member: Post Falls, ID
Hayden Beverage Co. is a hiring Day Warehouse Production crew members.
- Accountability - committed to accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to follow directions and take initiative
- Physically able to move product by hand or by operating different kind of lift trucksAbout Our Adventure:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Order picking, sorting
- Stocking the picking line
- Competitive and making work fun
- Shift – 5 days a week, Monday- Friday; Mon/Wed 8:30AM till close, Tues/Thurs 9:30AM till close, Fri 10AM till close
- Starting wage is $12.00/hour with an increase to $13.00/hour once Lift CertifiedAbout Your Skills:
- Ability to work as a team member, communicating clearly regarding expectations and accountability
- Self-directed resourcefulness
- Can-do/Will-do attitude
- Ability to work in a drug-free, safe environment, including pre-employment and random testing
- Valid driver’s license and no more than 2 moving violations/convictions, DUI or license suspensions within the past 3 years.
- Willing to get a good workout while working, physical ability to climb, lift, pull, push and handle cases consistently throughout the shift.About the Company:
- Headquartered in Boise with 380+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington, and Montana
- Idaho grown and privately owned
- Founded in 1970, we distribute Beer, Wine, Red Bull and other non-alcoholic beverages
- Diverse and casual work environment
- Product and other various discounts available as an employee of our company (discounted gym membership, employee savings on travel, discounted restaurant certificates, etc.)
- Opportunities for internal growth and to learn more about the beer and wine industry
- Benefits include medical, dental, flexible spending, dependent care, 401(k) with matching, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, PTO (paid time off), product discounts and other fun Perks @ Work
Contact Human Resources ([email protected]) for a full job description. Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.
Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, go to “Jobs Openings” and click the position you would like to apply for.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts