Skilled Night Ninja Warehouse Order Fulfillment- Beer/Wine/NA: Boise 9.6.19
Warehouse Order Fulfillment: Boise, ID
Have you ever heard of Hayden Beverage Company? Yes? No? If you said no, you have some learning to do!
We are Idaho’s largest beer, and wine distributor. We are also the ONLY Red Bull distributor in the entire state. Cool, huh?
Not only do we distribute product in the entire state of Idaho but also parts of Montana. This family of ours is growing like crazy!
Right now, we are looking for multiple, highly motivated Warehouse Order Fulfillment crewmembers.
Keep reading if you want to see just how awesome we are and why you should join us!
Our Full time positions (30+ hours per week) have a starting pay of $13 per hour depending on experience, with overtime pay as needed. Company benefits include: medical, dental, flexible spending, dependent care, EAP, 401(k), 529 college savings plan, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, PTO, gym membership reimbursement program (if you want a work out on top of what you will already be getting) and Perks @ Work.
Culture and Perks (who doesn’t love perks?):
- Payday every other Friday (Cha-Ching!)
- Diverse and casual work environment (no button-ups or ties for you)
- Product discounts (heck ya!)
- You love being physically active (like, really active)
- Accountability - committed to accuracy and attention to detail (focus, focus, focus!)
- Able to follow directions and take initiative (no sitting around)
- Physically able to move product by hand or by operating different kinds of forklifts (forklifts are fun, but remember, safety first!)
About Our Adventure:
- Shift start times vary between 4pm and 5:30pm (you can sleep-in everyday!)
- Shifts end when all orders are fulfilled and trucks loaded for the next day (work fast, you’re off early enough to enjoy the Boise nightlife)
- Loading and unloading trucks (get your workout on)
- Order picking and sorting (like laundry)
- Stocking the picking line (more fun with forklifts)
- Competitive and making work fun (we like winning at Hayden)
- Pre-employment drug testing and background check required (serious face)
About Your Skills:
- Work as a team member, communicating clearly regarding expectations and accountability (there’s no “I” in team)
- Self-directed resourcefulness (how clever can you be?)
- Can-do/Will-do attitude (positive vibes only)
- Ability to work in a drug-free, safe environment, including pre-employment and random testing (there’s that safety first thing we mentioned before)
- Valid driver’s license and no more than 2 moving violations/convictions, DUI or license suspensions within the last 3 years (no road-ragers here)
- Willing to get a good workout while working, physical ability to climb, lift, pull, push and handle cases consistently throughout the shift (you can cancel that spendy gym membership now if you want)
Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 400+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Founded in 1970, primarily focusing on Beer, Wine, Red Bull and other non-alcohol beverages, our goals are to be the best executing distributor of any product in the Northwest and to make our customers profitable.
Did we spark your interest? We think so….
Apply today at www.haydenbeverage.com. Once there, go to “Job Openings” at the top right of our home screen then click on the position you would like to apply for. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- 529 College Savings Plan with match
- Gym Membership Reimbursement program
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts