Warehouse Order Fulfillment/Production Lead: Boise 11.6.18
Warehouse Order Fulfillment/Production Lead: Boise, ID
We are searching for a warehouse fulfillment production leader for our Hayden Beverage Boise warehouse. We are looking for someone with strong leadership skills who can roll up their sleeves and help get the job done efficiently. The position is Monday through Friday working evening shifts until production is complete.
About the Company:
- Headquartered in Boise with 370+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington, and Montana
- Idaho grown and privately owned
- Founded in 1970, we distribute Beer, Wine, Red Bull and other non-alcoholic beverages
- Diverse and casual work environment
- Product and other various discounts available as an employee of our company (discounted gym membership, employee savings on travel, discounted restaurant certificates, etc.)
- Opportunities for internal growth and to learn more about the beer and wine industry
- Benefits include medical, dental, flexible spending, dependent care, 401(k) with matching, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, PTO (paid time off), and other fun Perks @ Work About You:
- Love being physically active
- Accountability - committed to accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to follow directions and take initiative
- Physically able to move product by hand or by operating different kind of lift trucks/forklifts
About The Job:
- Pulling orders and loading trucks for delivery the next day
- Order picking, sorting
- Stocking the picking line
- Competitive and making work fun
- Starting pay is $14.00/hour; DOE
About Your Skills:
- Work as a team member, communicating clearly regarding expectations and accountability
- Self-directed resourcefulness
- Can-do/Will-do attitude
- Ability to work in a drug-free, safe environment, including pre-employment and random testing
- Valid driver’s license and no more than 2 moving violations/convictions, DUI or license suspensions within the past 3 years.
- Willing to get a good workout while working, physical ability to climb, lift, pull, push and handle cases consistently throughout the shift.
Contact Human Resources for a full job description. Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.
Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, go to “About”, select “Job Openings” and click the position you would like to apply for.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts