Full Time Draught Cleaner/Day Warehouse Production: Bozeman 8.28.19
Full Time Draught Cleaner/Day Warehouse Production: Bozeman, MT
We have a great opportunity in the Bozeman, MT market. We are looking for a highly motivated Draught Cleaner/ Day Warehouse Production Crewmember to work out of our Bozeman, MT location.
- You are competitive and like to work at a fast pace
- You like getting a physical workout while you work
- You are detail oriented, efficiently organized and punctual
- Can work well individually or in a team environment
- Able to take constructive feedback and willing to provide top notch customer service in accounts
- Can do/will do attitude
- Possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record
Examples of Work:
- Draught line/system cleaning in specified accounts
- Receiving and stocking product in the warehouse
- Operating different types of forklifts and electric pallet jacks
- Safely and effectively use cleaning chemicals to perform industry sanitation standards and company standards
- Maintaining product organization along with tracking and confirming inventory
- Pick and load orders for all delivery routes going out the current or following day
- Service customer accounts in a professional manner
Workdays are Monday through Friday, with early morning starts. Starting wage depends on experience. Must be able to fulfill essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner
For a copy of the full job description, please contact Human Resources.
Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.
Benefits include medical, dental, flex plan, PTO, company paid life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays, referral bonuses, product discounts and so much more.
Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, go to “About”, select “Job Openings” and click the position you would like to apply for.
Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 400+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Founded in 1970, primarily focusing on Beer, Wine, Red Bull and other non-alcohol beverages, our goals are to be the best executing distributor of any product in the Northwest and to make our customers profitable.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts