Dawson Taylor Roast - Barista (Part Time) Boise 11.12.18
Dawson Taylor Roast - Barista (Part Time)Boise, ID
Do you have a passion for coffee, community, and excellent customer service? Then we’ve got the job for you!
Position Summary: Baristas at Dawson Taylor Coffee Roasters prepare the highest quality beverages, using finely crafted recipes, methods of preparation, and only the best ingredients – all while providing the best customer service around! We are looking for an extremely positive and motivated individual to work part time in our Roast location on Lusk Street.
- A love for quality coffee and sharing it with others
- Creative, competitive, and enjoy working at a fast pace
- Ability to multi-task and embrace the challenges it presents
- Detail oriented and efficiently organized
- Possession of a can-do / will-do attitude
- Personable, friendly, and the ability to talk to anyone and make customers feel welcome
- Can work well individually or as part of a team; able to take constructive feedback
- Demonstrates excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience as a barista or in a related position is preferred
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Greeting customers and taking orders; processing cash and credit card transactions
- Preparing and serving hot and cold beverages per customer requests, serving prepared food items
- Maintaining knowledge of menu items and recipes
- Set up and break down of work areas, including cleaning and sanitizing
- Maintaining appearance of store; ensuring cleanliness of store, stocking of supplies, etc.
- Maintaining excellent customer service, anticipating guest’s needs
- Adherence of safety policies and procedures, including proper food safety and sanitation
- Maintaining a positive attitude toward guests, customers, co-workers, etc.
- Ensuring security of company assets
- Other tasks as assigned by manager or supervisor
Background check required with pre-employment screening. Benefits include referral bonuses, product discounts and so much more! Wage starts at $9.00 per hour.
Dawson Taylor Coffee Roasters is a part of Hayden Beverage Co.
If interested, please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, go to “About”, select “Job Openings” and click the position you would like to apply for.
Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 350+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Founded in 1970, primarily focusing on Beer, Wine, Red Bull and other non-alcohol beverages, our goals are to be the best executing distributor of any product in the Northwest and to make our customers profitable.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts