Combo Sales Representative: Post Falls 7.30.19
Combo Sales Representative: Post Falls, ID
Idaho’s largest beer and wine distributor, Hayden Beverage Co. is looking for a highly motivated and competitive Combo Sales Representative to work out of our Post Falls, ID location.
- Level two (SR2) position, combo beer, wine and non-alcoholic products
- Secure and maintain commitments for product line utilization from current and prospective accounts that include retail establishments, bars, restaurants and other accounts
- Monday through Friday with availability for occasional evenings, weekends, or holidays as business demands
- Salary depends on applicable experience
The Qualified Candidate:
- Knowledge of the distribution industry, beer and wine
- Professional individual who can demonstrate strong leadership
- Performance development and goal orientated accountability skills
- Excels in a team environment
- Acceptable motor vehicle record, reliable transportation and minimum required liability insurance per company standards
- Able to pass a short introductory product category knowledge test
Contact Human Resources for a full job description. Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.
Benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, flex plan, company paid life insurance, 401(k) with match, 529 plan with match, referral bonuses, EAP, Perks @ Work, and so much more.
Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, go to “About”, select “Job Openings” and click the position you would like to apply for.
Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 400+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Founded in 1970, primarily focusing on Beer, Wine, Red Bull and other non-alcohol beverages, our goals are to be the best executing distributor of any product in the Northwest and to make our customers profitable.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- Perks @ Work
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts