Full Time Sales Relief/Resets/Merchandiser: Post Falls 8.12.19
Full Time Sales Relief/Resets/Merchandiser: Post Falls, ID
Hayden Beverage Co. is looking to hire a Sales Assistant working out of our Post Falls location. This position will be assisting with resets, merchandising and stepping in as sales relief when needed.
- A stepping stone into the beverage distribution sales world
- Provide sales relief to route as determined by company needs
- Fast paced, physically demanding job delivering product to stores, bars, and restaurants, resetting store shelves and schematics and running route relief
- Assist with resets in stores as well as be responsible for the safe handling of product, to include the delivery, check-in, and set-up of product
- Service customer accounts in a professional manner
- Manage inventory to ensure product standards are met and inventory controls are followed
- Monday through Friday with availability for occasional evenings, weekends, or holidays as business demands
- Salary DOE
The Qualified Candidate:
- Experience in the beverage distribution industry is a plus
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Professional individuals that can follow directions
- Outstanding communication skills
- Performance development and goal orientated accountability skills
- Can work well independently, with customers, and the rest of the crew
- Can-do/will-do attitude
- Required to operate your personal vehicle with minimum required liability insurance limits as required by the company
- Must have a valid driver’s license and candidate must possess an Acceptable Motor Vehicle record
- Resides in the market area
For a full job description, contact HR.
Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.
Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, go to “Job Openings” and click the position you would like to apply for.
Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 380+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Western Montana. Founded in 1970, primarily focusing on craft beverages, wine and Red Bull, our goals are to be the best executing distributor of any product in the Northwest and to make our customers more profitable.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- 529 Plan
- Perks @ Work
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts