Sales Relief/Merchandiser: Missoula 8.27.19
Sales Relief/Merchandiser: Missoula, MT
Hayden Beverage Co. looking for a highly motivated and hard working Full Time Sales Relief/ Merchandiser for the Missoula, Montana area.
- Provide sales relief to route as determined by business needs
- Fast paced, physically demanding job delivering product to stores, bars, and restaurants, resetting store shelves and schematics and running route relief
- Assist with resets in stores as well as be responsible for the safe handling of product, to include the delivery, check-in, and set-up of product
- Scheduled Saturday-Wednesday with availability for occasional evenings, or holidays as business demands
- Salary starts at $14.00 per hour, DOE
The Qualified Candidate:
- Experience in the beverage distribution industry is a plus
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Professional individuals that can follow directions
- Outstanding communication skills
- Performance development and goal orientated accountability skills
- Can work well independently, with customers, and the rest of the crew
- Can-do/will-do attitude
- Required to operate your personal vehicle with minimum required liability insurance limits as required by the company
- Must have a valid driver’s license and candidate must possess an Acceptable Motor Vehicle record
- Resides in the market area
Contact HR for a full job description.
Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.
Benefits include medical, dental, flex plan, PTO, company paid life insurance, 401(k) with match, paid holidays, referral bonuses, product discounts, Perks @ Work and so much more.
Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, go to “Job Openings” and click the position you would like to apply for.
Hayden Beverage Co. is a dynamic and rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 380+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Founded in 1970, primarily focusing on beer, wine, Red Bull, and non-alcoholic beverages, our goal is to be the best executing distributor of any product in the Northwest and to make our customers more profitable.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- Perks @ Work
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts