Beer/Wine/NA Sales Representative - Bozeman 11.12.18
Beer/Wine/NA Sales Representative – Bozeman
We are looking for a highly motivated and competitive Sales Representative working in the Bozeman, MT area to Driver-Sell our products and blaze the trail in the market.
About the Job:
- Level two (SR2) position beer, wine and non-alcoholic products
- Secure and maintain commitments for product line utilization from current and prospective accounts that include retail establishments, bars, restaurants and other accounts
- Inventory carried in company vehicle and sold to accounts, reconcile inventory and payments received
- Merchandising cases from the back room to the sales floor, filling display units or shelves with products; rotating products and removing defective and out-of-date products, processing returns with receiver
- The ideal candidate will reside in the market area
- Monday through Friday with availability for occasional evenings, weekends, or holidays as business demands
- Salary depends on experience, very competitive for the area
- Knowledge of the distributor industry, beer and wine
- Professional individual who can demonstrate strong leadership
- Can demonstrate a strong understanding of the Beer and Wine culture, with outstanding communication skills and that works well independently.
- Performance development and goal orientated accountability skills
- Acceptable motor vehicle record and ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Expected to pass a short introductory product category knowledge test
About the Company:
- Headquartered in Boise, ID with 390+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington, and Montana
- Idaho grown and privately owned, expanded to Montana in 2017
- Founded in 1970, we distribute Beer, Wine, Red Bull and other non-alcoholic beverages in various areas
- Diverse and casual work environment
- Product and other various discounts available as an employee of our company (discounted gym membership, employee savings on travel, discounted restaurant certificates, etc.)
- Opportunities for internal growth and to learn more about the beer and wine industry
- Benefits include medical, dental, flexible spending, dependent care, 401(k) with matching, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, PTO (paid time off), and other fun Perks @ Work
Contact Human Resources ([email protected]) for a full job description. Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.
Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, go to “Job Openings” and click the position you would like to apply for.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts