Delivery Driver Beer/Wine will train CDL: Boise 10.1.18
FT Delivery Driver- Boise, ID – 18 or older WE WILL TRAIN YOU, NO COST TO YOU!
Hayden Beverage Co. is hiring full time CDL Delivery Drivers (we will train you) working out of the Boise warehouse for varying in town routes. Get your foot in the door and see all of the opportunities we have in this growing company. Employee referrals earn you $$.
About Our Adventure:
- Salary depends on experience and possession of CDL, $12.50-15.50 per hour depending on class of license to start
- Working Tuesday – Saturday, early mornings
- This is a fast paced, physical job where you deliver product to retail stores and bars/restaurants.
- Responsible for the safe handling of product that includes delivery, check-in, and set-up of merchandise in accounts.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to obtain a Medical Card
- Prefer a Class A or Class B CDL license with a standard transmission endorsement but not required at time of hire, we will train if needed. You must be able to obtain within 45 days of hire if you do not possess at time of hire.
- Uniforms provided
- Love being physically active
- Accountability - committed to accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to follow directions and take initiative
About Your Skills:
- Work as a team member, communicating clearly regarding expectations and accountability
- Self-directed resourcefulness
- Can-do/Will-do attitude
- Ability to work in a drug-free, safe environment, including pre-employment and random testing
- Valid driver’s license and no more than 2 moving violations/convictions, DUI or license suspensions within the past 3 years. Contact Human Resources, [email protected], for a full job description. Pre-employment drug testing and background check required. Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, select “Job Openings” and click the position you would like to apply for.
About the Company:
- Headquartered in Boise with 380+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington, and Montana
- Idaho grown and privately owned
- Founded in 1970, we distribute Beer, Wine, Red Bull and other non-alcoholic beverages
- Diverse and casual work environment
- Product and other various discounts available as an employee of our company (discounted gym membership, employee savings on travel, discounted restaurant certificates, etc.)
- Opportunities for internal growth and to learn more about the beer and wine industry
- Benefits include medical, dental, flexible spending, dependent care, 401(k) with matching, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, PTO (paid time off), and other fun Perks @ Work
Essential physical abilities include: Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, which permits the employee to discern verbal instructions and communicate effectively with others in person and by telephone; Sufficient visual and mental acuity, which permits the employee to comprehend written and verbal work instructions, and make determination of necessary actions to take to comply with hygiene and appearance standards for the facility; Uniforms may be provided and when provided must be worn in a safe manner shirts consistent with instructions as provided; Sufficient visual and manual dexterity, which permits the employee to operate safely in a fast moving environment; Sufficient body mobility, flexibility, and agility to repeatedly lift 28 to 60 pounds as well as lift 158 pounds up to 24” off the ground; Also, must be able to climb up and down truck steps and ladders without difficulty, sit for long periods and/or walk an equivalent of several miles per day.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts