FT Beer/Wine Merchandiser: Boise 10.1.18 Career Ops & Perks
Beer/Wine Merchandiser Full Time for Hayden Beverage Co. Boise, ID
About the Job:
- Starts at $12.25 per hour, depending on experience and route.
- Working early mornings, schedules vary but usually have two days off in a row.
- Working with the Delivery Department to assist with merchandising product orders received at accounts and working back stock to the shelves and displays in stores.
- It is a fast paced, physically demanding job . It takes someone who is detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Requries a valid driver's license and acceptable MVR. Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.
- Uniforms provided.
- Like to work as a team member and are competitive
- Love being physically active
- Can work well individually or in a team environment with a can do/will do attitude
About the Company:
- Headquartered in Boise with 370+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington, and Montana
- Idaho grown and privately owned
- Founded in 1970, we distribute Beer, Wine, Red Bull and other non-alcoholic beverages
- Diverse and casual work environment
- Product and other various discounts available as an employee of our company (discounted gym membership, employee savings on travel, discounted restaurant certificates, etc.)
- Opportunities for internal growth and to learn more about the beer and wine industry
- Benefits include medical ($250 deductible), dental, flexible spending, dependent care, 401(k) with matching, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, PTO (paid time off), and other fun Perks @ Work
For a copy of the full job description, please contact Human Resources. Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, go to “About”, select “Job Openings” and click the position you would like to apply for.
Essential physical abilities include: Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, which permits the employee to discern verbal instructions and communicate effectively with others in person and by telephone; Sufficient visual and mental acuity, which permits the employee to comprehend written and verbal work instructions, and make determination of necessary actions to take to comply with hygiene and appearance standards for the facility; Uniforms may be provided and when provided must be worn in a safe manner shirts consistent with instructions as provided; Sufficient visual and manual dexterity, which permits the employee to operate safely in a fast moving environment; Sufficient body mobility, flexibility, and agility to lift 28 to 60 pounds, up to 500 to 1000 times a day, as well as lift 158 pounds up to 24” off the ground. Also, must be able to climb up and down forklifts and ladders without difficulty stand for the duration of their shift and walk an equivalent of several miles per day.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts