Full Time CDL Delivery Driver- Ketchum 9.10.19
Full Time CDL Delivery Driver- Ketchum, ID
Idaho’s largest beer and wine distributor, Hayden Beverage Co., is looking to hire a CDL Delivery Driver to work in the greater Ketchum area (Sun Valley, Ketchum, Wood River Valley).
- You are competitive and like to work at a fast pace
- You like getting a physical workout while you work
- You are detail oriented and efficiently organized
- Can work well individually or in a team environment
- Able to take constructive feedback and willing to provide top notch customer service in accounts
- Possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record, able to obtain a DOT Medical card if you don’t already have it
- Current CDL, or ability to obtain one
About the Adventure:
- Work days are Tuesday-Saturday, early morning starts
- Deliver product to stores, bars and restaurants
- Responsibilities include check-in, set-up and merchandising of product
- Building creative displays, rotation of product, working with the sales team
- Starting wage $16.00 per hour DOE
Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.
Benefits include medical, dental, flex plan, PTO, company paid life insurance, 401(k), 529, paid holidays, referral bonuses, product discounts, Perks @ Work, and so much more.
Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, go to “Job Openings” and click the position you would like to apply for.
Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 400+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Western Montana. Founded in 1970, primarily focusing on craft beverages, wine and Red Bull, our goals are to be the best executing distributor of any product in the Northwest and to make our customers more profitable.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- Perks @ Work
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts