Dawson Taylor Coffee Roasters - Roast Pour-over Bar Manager - Boise 8.8.19
Dawson Taylor Coffee Roasters – Roast Pour-over Bar Manager - Boise, ID
The Dawson Taylor family is made of a group of passionate, driven, thoughtful humans who can stand the heat, handle ambiguity, and set and achieve goals. We power through challenges and reward performance. We are outdoor enthusiasts, friends, family, artists, coffee obsessed, leaders, and community contributors. Together, we have created an exceptional reputation for coffee excellence and culture in Boise, ID.
Do you have a passion for coffee, community, management and excellent customer service? Then we’ve got the job for you!
Position Summary: The pour-over bar manager at Roast prepares the highest quality beverages, using finely crafted recipes, methods of preparation, and only the best ingredients – all while providing the best customer service around! We are looking for an extremely positive and motivated Manager/Leader to work full time in our Roast location on Lusk Street.
- A love for quality coffee and sharing it with others
- Creative, competitive, and enjoy working at a fast pace
- Detail oriented and efficiently organized, ability to multi-task and embrace the challenges it presents
- Possession of a can-do / will-do attitude
- Personable, friendly, and the ability to talk to anyone and make customers feel welcome
- Can work well individually or as part of a team; able to take constructive feedback
- Demonstrates excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience as a barista/coffee establishment supervisor, or in a related position is preferred
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Training staff, scheduling, bank deposits, timekeeping/labor management
- Greeting customers and taking orders; processing cash and credit card transactions
- Preparing and serving hot and cold beverages per customer requests, serving prepared food items
- Maintaining knowledge of menu items and recipes
- Maintaining appearance of store; ensuring cleanliness of store, stocking of supplies, etc.
- Maintaining excellent customer service, anticipating guest’s needs
- Adherence of safety policies and procedures, including proper food safety and sanitation
- Maintaining a positive attitude toward guests, customers, co-workers, etc.
- Ensuring security of company assets
- Other tasks as assigned by General Manager
Our culture is casual, fun, and electric. Our organizational style is customer-driven, meaningfully connected, passionate, smart, and community minded. Our driving mission is to provide the best coffee, experience, education and service in the world.
Pre-employment drug testing and background check required. Benefits include medical, dental, flex plan, paid holidays, PTO, company paid life insurance, 401(k), referral bonuses, product discounts and so much more.
Contact Human Resources for a copy of the job description. Salary starts $14.00 per hour.
Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, go to “About”, select “Job Openings” and click the position you would like to apply for.
Dawson Taylor Coffee Roasters is a subsidiary of Hayden Beverage Co. Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 400+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Founded in 1970, primarily focusing on Beer, Wine, Red Bull and other non-alcohol beverages, our goals are to be the best executing distributor of any product in the Northwest and to make our customers profitable.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- Employee discounts