Part Time (Saturday & Sunday) Delivery Merchandiser: Idaho Falls 12.3.18
Part Time (Saturday & Sunday) Delivery Merchandiser: Idaho Falls, ID
Hayden Beverage Company is looking for a highly motivated Delivery Merchandiser for the Idaho Falls area.
About the Company:
- Headquartered in Boise with 380+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington, and Montana
- Idaho grown and privately owned
- Founded in 1970, we distribute Beer, Wine, Red Bull and other non-alcoholic beverages
- Diverse and casual work environment
- Product and other various discounts available as an employee of our company (discounted gym membership, employee savings on travel, discounted restaurant certificates, etc.)
- Opportunities for internal growth and to learn more about the beer and wine industry
- You are competitive and like to work at a fast pace
- You like getting a physical workout while you work
- You are detail oriented and efficiently organized
- Can work well individually or in a team environment
- Able to take constructive feedback and willing to provide top notch customer service in accounts
- Can do/will do attitude
- Possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record
About the Adventure:
- Work on Saturdays and Sundays, 10-12 hours per week
- Responsible for the safe handling of product to include working back stock
- Building creative displays, rotation of product, working with the sales team
- Wage DOE
For a copy of the full job description, please contact Human Resources.
Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.
Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, go to “Job Openings” and click the position you would like to apply for.
Essential physical abilities include: Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, which permits the employee to discern verbal instructions and communicate effectively with others in person and by telephone; Sufficient visual and mental acuity, which permits the employee to comprehend written and verbal work instructions, and make determination of necessary actions to take to comply with hygiene and appearance standards for the facility; Uniforms may be provided and when provided must be worn in a safe manner shirts consistent with instructions as provided; Sufficient visual and manual dexterity, which permits the employee to operate safely in a fast moving environment; Sufficient body mobility, flexibility, and agility to repeatedly lift 28 to 60 pounds as well as lift 158 pounds up to 24” off the ground; Also, must be able to climb up and down truck steps and ladders without difficulty, sit for long periods and/or walk an equivalent of several miles per day.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts