Day Warehouse Crew Member: Post Falls 11.19.18
Day Warehouse Crew Member: Post Falls, ID
Do you love beer and wine? Are you competitive? Hayden Beverage Co. Day Warehouse Production crew members do inventory management and get the trucks loaded to get product in to the market. We have a couple of full time openings, two different shifts. We would love to talk to you about them.
- Accountability - committed to accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to follow directions and take initiative
- Physically able to move product by hand or by operating different kind of lift trucks
About our Adventure:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Order picking, sorting
- Stocking the picking line
- Competitive and making work fun
- Shift - Four day work week - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 7:30am till close, or
- Shift – Receiving/Production – Monday-Thursday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm, Friday 4:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Starting wage is $11.00/hour with an increase to $12.00/hour once Lift Certified. Starting salary flexible with experience.
About Your Skills:
- Ability to work as a team member, communicating clearly regarding expectations and accountability
- Self-directed resourcefulness
- Can-do/Will-do attitude
- Ability to work in a drug-free, safe environment, including pre-employment and random testing
- Valid driver’s license and no more than 2 moving violations/convictions, DUI or license suspensions within the past 3 years.
- Willing to get a good workout while working, physical ability to climb, lift, pull, push and handle cases consistently throughout the shift.
About the Company:
- Headquartered in Boise with 380+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington, and Montana
- Idaho grown and privately owned
- Founded in 1970, we distribute Beer, Wine, Red Bull and other non-alcoholic beverages
- Diverse and casual work environment
- Product and other various discounts available as an employee of our company (discounted gym membership, employee savings on travel, discounted restaurant certificates, etc.)
- Opportunities for internal growth and to learn more about the beer and wine industry
- Benefits include medical, dental, flexible spending, dependent care, 401(k) with matching, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, PTO (paid time off), product discounts and other fun Perks @ Work
Contact Human Resources ([email protected]) for a full job description. Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.
Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, go to “Jobs Openings” and click the position you would like to apply for.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts