Full Time Warehouse Production Member: Post Falls 9.4.19
Full Time Warehouse Production Member: Post Falls, ID
Hayden Beverage Co. is looking to hire a Warehouse Production crewmember to work out of our Post Falls location.
About the Position:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Order picking, sorting
- Stocking the picking line
- Schedule is as follows:
- Monday- 7:30 A.M.- close (Roughly 7:00 PM)
- Tuesday- 12:00 P.M.- close (Roughly 7:00 PM)
- Wednesday- 9:30 A.M.- close (Roughly 7:00 PM)
- Thursday- 9:30 A.M.- close (Roughly 7:00 PM)
- Friday- 9:30 A.M.- close (Roughly 4:00 P.M.)
- Starting wage is $12.00 with a salary review once a Forklift Certification has been obtained About Your Skills:
- Ability to work as a team member, communicating clearly regarding expectations and accountability
- Able to follow directions and take initiative
- Self-directed resourcefulness
- Can-do/Will-do attitude
- Physically able to move product by hand or by operating different kind of lift trucks
- Ability to work in a drug-free, safe environment, including pre-employment and random testing
- Valid driver’s license and no more than 2 moving violations/convictions, DUI or license suspensions within the past 3 years.
- Willing to get a good workout while working, physical ability to climb, lift, pull, push and handle cases consistently throughout the shift.Benefits include medical, dental, flexible spending, dependent care, 401(k) with match, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, PTO (paid time off), product discounts, 529 Plan with match and other fun Perks @ Work. Contact HR for a full job description. Pre-employment drug testing and background check required. Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, go to “Jobs Openings” and click the position you would like to apply for. Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 400+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Founded in 1970, primarily focusing on Beer, Wine, Red Bull (in assigned territories) and other non-alcohol beverages, our goals are to be the best executing distributor of any product in the Northwest and to make our customers profitable.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts