FT Warehouse Fulfillment/Logistics Coordinator: Boise 11.27.18
FT Warehouse Fulfillment/Logistics Coordinator: Boise
Hayden Beverage Company is accepting applications for a Full Time Warehouse Fulfillment/Logistics Coordinator in our Boise warehouse.
About the Company:
- Headquartered in Boise with 380+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington, and Montana
- Idaho grown and privately owned
- Founded in 1970, we distribute Beer, Wine, Red Bull and other non-alcoholic beverages
- Diverse and casual work environment
- Product and other various discounts available as an employee of our company (discounted gym membership, employee savings on travel, discounted restaurant certificates, etc.)
- Opportunities for internal growth and to learn more about the beer and wine industry
- Benefits include medical, dental, flexible spending, dependent care, 401(k) with matching, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, PTO (paid time off), and other fun Perks @ Work
- Must be analytical minded with keen attention to detail, and have the ability to work within challenging deadlines
- An excellent sense of organization and strategic planning is a must in order to optimize productivity.
- Responsible for the logistics of all orders that will be built to specific routes and trucks using the VIP Beverage Truck Loading software program
- Love being physically active and are physically able to move product by hand or by operating different kinds of forklifts
About the Job:
- Work schedule is Monday through Friday, evening hours
- Duties will include, but are not limited to, industrial and vehicle operation, picking, sorting, stocking, and loading of product onto the trucks for all orders.
- Perform logistics and the physical tasks associated to the selection and loading of product in accordance to established procedures Maintain a safe working environment and fulfill essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner
- Hourly range of $13 to $15, depends on experience
About Your Skills:
- A fierce commitment to detail orientation
- Ability to successfully function as a team leader through communication
- Ability to participate and pass random drug tests in accordance with the Company’s Drug Free Workplace program
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
Contact Human Resources, [email protected] for a full job description.
Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, go to “Job Openings” and click the position you would like to apply for.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts