Delivery Driver - Free CDL Training: Ketchum 10.5.18
CDL Delivery Driver - Full Time: Ketchum, ID - We will train for CDL if you don't have one
Drivers at Hayden Beverage Co. deliver and merchandise beer, wine, Red Bull and other premium non-alcoholic beverages. Work is in the greater Ketchum area. (Sun Valley, Ketchum, Wood River valley) The company is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 380+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Western Montana. Founded in 1970, primarily focusing on craft beverages, wine and Red Bull, our goals are to be the best executing distributor of any product in the Northwest and to make our customers more profitable.
- You are competitive and like to work at a fast pace
- You like getting a physical workout while you work
- You are detail oriented and efficiently organized
- Can work well individually or in a team environment
- Able to take constructive feedback and willing to provide top notch customer service in accounts
- Possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record, able to obtain a DOT Medical card if you don’t already have it.
- Current CDL, or ability to obtain one; We will train you if you do not have a CDL.
About the Adventure:
- Work days are Monday-Friday, early morning starts
- Deliver product to stores, bars and restaurants
- Responsibilities include check-in, set-up and merchandising of product
- Building creative displays, rotation of product, working with the sales team
- Starting wage $16.00 per hour DOE
Pre-employment drug testing and background check required. Benefits include medical, dental, flex plan, PTO, company paid life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays, referral bonuses, product discounts and so much more.
Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, go to “Job Openings” and click the position you would like to apply for.
Essential physical abilities include: Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, which permits the employee to discern verbal instructions and communicate effectively with others in person and by telephone; Sufficient visual and mental acuity, which permits the employee to comprehend written and verbal work instructions, and make determination of necessary actions to take to comply with hygiene and appearance standards for the facility; Uniforms may be provided and when provided must be worn in a safe manner shirts consistent with instructions as provided; Sufficient visual and manual dexterity, which permits the employee to operate safely in a fast moving environment; Sufficient body mobility, flexibility, and agility to repeatedly lift 28 to 60 pounds as well as lift 158 pounds up to 24” off the ground; Also, must be able to climb up and down truck steps and ladders without difficulty, sit for long periods and/or walk an equivalent of several miles per day.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts