Dawson Taylor Service Technician (Full Time): Boise 11.13.18
Dawson Taylor Service Technician (Full Time):Boise, ID
Do you love coffee? Do you enjoy working with your hands? We are looking for a highly motivated Coffee and Espresso Service Technician to work for Dawson Taylor Coffee Roasters which is part of Hayden Beverage Co. This is a full time position and a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working independently. We are looking for someone who has a passion for coffee and wants to learn and grow with us. As a representative of the company and brand you must be presentable and able to interact positively with all customers. Experience with coffee equipment is not required, however, you must have basic mechanic and technical skills.
- Maintain an inventory of spare parts
- Install, repair and perform preventive maintenance of coffee, espresso, brewers, grinders, and other service equipment
- Travel to customer locations in the Treasure valley and on occasion outside of Idaho
- Documenting each repair and scheduling out yearly maintenance as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- You love quality coffee
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as a part of the Dawson Taylor team
- You love the challenge of multi-tasking
- Flexible schedule
- You are detail oriented and efficiently organized
- Can-do/will-do attitude, great personality
- Able to take constructive feedback and willing to provide top notch customer service in accounts
- Familiar with tools such as, a voltmeter, ammeter, etc.
- High logical and reasoning skills
- Can provide an acceptable motor vehicle record, reliable transportation and minimum required liability insurance per company standards
About the Adventure:
- Work days are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm; however you must be available for occasional evenings, weekends, or holidays
- Casual and fun work environment
- Ability to follow directions and operate service equipment, willingness to learn new tasks and cross train in different areas of the coffee business
- Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs
- Starting wage $16+ DOE
Pre-employment drug testing and background check required. Benefits include medical, dental, flex plan, PTO, company paid life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays, referral bonuses, product discounts and so much more.
Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, go to “About”, select “Job Openings” and click the position you would like to apply for.
Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 380+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Founded in 1970, primarily focusing on Beer, Wine, Red Bull and other non-alcohol beverages, our goals are to be the best executing distributor of any product in the Northwest and to make our customers profitable.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts