PT Delivery Merchandiser (weekends) Idaho Falls - 3.27.19
Delivery Merchandiser Part Time: Idaho Falls, ID
Hayden Beverage is hiring a Part Time Delivery Merchandiser position in the Idaho Falls area.
- You are competitive and like to work at a fast pace
- You like getting a physical workout while you work
- You are detail oriented and efficiently organized
- Can work well individually or in a team environment
- Able to take constructive feedback and willing to provide top notch customer service in accounts
- Can do/will do attitude
- Possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record
About the Adventure:
- Work days are Saturday and Sunday, 10-12 hours per week
- Responsibilities for safe handling of product to include working back stock to the sales floor
- Building creative displays, rotation of product, working with the sales team
- Starting wage depends on experience
For a copy of the full job description, please contact Human Resources.
Pre-employment drug testing and background check required. Benefits for part time employees include referral bonuses, product discounts, Perks at Work and so much more.
Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, select “Job Openings” and click the position you would like to apply for.
Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 380+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Founded in 1970, primarily focusing on Beer, Wine, Red Bull and other non-alcohol beverages, our goals are to be the best executing distributor of any product in the Northwest and to make our customers profitable.
Essential physical abilities include: Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, which permits the employee to discern verbal instructions and communicate effectively with others in person and by telephone; Sufficient visual and mental acuity, which permits the employee to comprehend written and verbal work instructions, and make determination of necessary actions to take to comply with hygiene and appearance standards for the facility; Uniforms may be provided and when provided must be worn in a safe manner shirts consistent with instructions as provided; Sufficient visual and manual dexterity, which permits the employee to operate safely in a fast moving environment; Sufficient body mobility, flexibility, and agility to repeatedly lift 28 to 60 pounds as well as lift 158 pounds up to 24” off the ground; Also, must be able to climb up and down truck steps and ladders without difficulty, sit for long periods and/or walk an equivalent of several miles per day.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts