PT Delivery Merchandiser: Sandpoint 3.22.19
PT Delivery Merchandiser: Sandpoint
Hayden Beverage Co. is hiring part time Delivery Merchandiser working out of the Sandpoint/Ponderay warehouse. We are looking for individuals who are competitive and who work well independently, with customers, and the rest of our team.
About Our Adventure:
- Working Wednesday-Sunday around 20-30 hours
- This is a fast paced, physical job where you deliver product to retail stores and bars/restaurants.
- Responsible for the safe handling of product, which includes delivery, check-in, and set-up of merchandise in accounts.
- Competitive and making work fun
- Uniforms provided
- Salary starts at $13.00, depends on experience
- Must have a reliable vehicle and carry the required minimum insurance limits designated by the companyAbout You:
- Competitive, organized and ready for a challenge
- Customer service and detail oriented
- Enjoy independently working in fast paced environmentAbout Your Skills:
- Work as a team member, communicating clearly regarding expectations and accountability
- Self-directed resourcefulness
- Can-do/Will-do attitude
- Ability to work in a drug-free, safe environment, including pre-employment and random testing
- Valid driver’s license and no more than 2 moving violations/convictions, DUI or license suspensions within the past 3 years.
- You must be able to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively
Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, select “Job Openings” and click the position you would like to apply for
About the Company:
- Headquartered in Boise with 350+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington, and Montana
- Idaho grown and privately owned
- Founded in 1970, we distribute Beer, Wine, Red Bull, Spirits and non-alcoholic beverages
- Diverse and casual work environment
- Product and other various discounts available
- Opportunity for internal growth
Essential physical abilities include: Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, which permits the employee to discern verbal instructions and communicate effectively with others in person and by telephone; Sufficient visual and mental acuity, which permits the employee to comprehend written and verbal work instructions, and make determination of necessary actions to take to comply with hygiene and appearance standards for the facility; Uniforms may be provided and when provided must be worn in a safe manner shirts consistent with instructions as provided; Sufficient visual and manual dexterity, which permits the employee to operate safely in a fast moving environment; Sufficient body mobility, flexibility, and agility to repeatedly lift 28 to 60 pounds as well as lift 158 pounds up to 24” off the ground; Also, must be able to climb up and down truck steps and ladders without difficulty, sit for long periods and/or walk an equivalent of several miles per day.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts