Stellar Product Merchandiser Wanted- Kalispell/Whitefish 8.28.19
Stellar Product Merchandiser Wanted! - Kalispell/Whitefish, MT
Hayden Beverage Co. is looking to hire an eager individual to fill a Part-Time Product Merchandiser position working in the Kalispell/Whitefish area. As a Merchandiser, you will be visiting accounts and working with the sales team to build the sales of our represented products by providing amazing and topnotch customer service.
About the Adventure:
- Part-time; 4 days a week, 4 hours a day
- Weekends are a requirement; hours worked can be flexible
- Must be able to use own vehicle
- Responsibilities include check-in, set-up and merchandising of product
- Building creative displays, rotation of product, working with the sales team
- Starting wage depends on experience; $13-15 per hour to start
- You are motivated and ready to take on a challenge
- You are competitive and like to work at a swift pace
- You enjoy getting a physical workout while you work
- You are detail oriented and efficiently organized
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You can work well on your own or in a team environment
- You are able to take constructive feedback and are willing to provide top notch customer service in accounts
- You have a can do/will do attitude
- You possess a valid driver’s license and an acceptable motor vehicle record
- You are at least 18 years old
For a copy of the full job description, please contact Human Resources. Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.
Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, select “Job Openings” and click the position you would like to apply for.
Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 400+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Founded in 1970, primarily focusing on Beer, Wine, Red Bull and other non-alcohol beverages, our goals are to be the best executing distributor of any product in the Northwest and to make our customers profitable!
Essential physical abilities include: Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, which permits the employee to discern verbal instructions and communicate effectively with others in person and by telephone; Sufficient visual and mental acuity, which permits the employee to comprehend written and verbal work instructions, and make determination of necessary actions to take to comply with hygiene and appearance standards for the facility; Uniforms may be provided and when provided must be worn in a safe manner shirts consistent with instructions as provided; Sufficient visual and manual dexterity, which permits the employee to operate safely in a fast moving environment; Sufficient body mobility, flexibility, and agility to repeatedly lift 28 to 60 pounds as well as lift 158 pounds up to 24” off the ground; Also, must be able to climb up and down truck steps and ladders without difficulty, sit for long periods and/or walk an equivalent of several miles per day.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts